Travel Consultant - Sears Travel - Kamloops, BC
Apply your product knowledge and professional customer service and sales skills to determine the needs of Sears Travel customers and provide them quality comprehensive products that the best prices. Contribute to the results of the Travel Branch by meeting and exceeding your own sales and revenue targets.
Travel Consultants generate sales and revenue by managing and providing a superior customer service experience for their clients. You must have a passion for travel that is contagious and excites and inspires people to travel. You will have daily opportunities to show off your expertise and coach your clients on how to make vacation memories that will last a lifetime. Computer savvy and able to learn new programs quickly is a special skill of yours. You are always on the go and think out side the box, generating creative ideas to stand out in the crowded travel industry and attract people to your desk. You are a sales leader, an achiever of sales targets and are always on the look out for the next opportunity to raise the bar.
- Minimum 2 years travel industry experience required
- An established client base an asset
- Excellent selling and customer service skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize (sense of urgency)
- Excellent communication skills, patience and interpersonal skills, always conducting oneself with professionalism and diplomacy
- Team spirit, ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Confidentiality and honesty
- Computer skills: MS Office, ClientLinq,etc