Sales Manager, Greater Vancouver
AirlinePros, Inc., a global leader in airline and travel representation partnering with 60+ airlines and with office locations in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto and Montreal wants you to join our growing company and talented North American team.
We are looking for a Sales Manager for British Columbia working virtual from home in the Vancouver area. The goal is to achieve profitable sales revenue to an agreed target for our various airline clients. The Sales Manager will be working closely with a portfolio of Travel Agencies, Tour Operators and Travel Management companies.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the assigned accounts
- Builds long lasting relationships with accounts
- Conducts market analysis to assure that product is competitive
- Liaises with the Product Manager to determine focus of sales efforts
- Monitors agency revenue growth and conducts frequent training sessions for agents
- Initiates, prepares and conducts marketing activities in conjunction with marketing department
- Reviews customer leads and follows up with meetings to discuss opportunities
- Uses the company's CRM (ZOHO) to record and manage client visits and discussions
- Negotiates contracts on behalf of an Airline and close deals to maximize profits
- Identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Works in close cooperation with Product Manager and Canada Director to forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepares monthly reports
- Collaborates with entire sales team to identify growth opportunities, new markets/segments.
- Assists with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Education: Degree in business administration or a related field
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in airline or travel related sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
- Service orientation
- Active listening
- Good knowledge of the Airline/Tourism market
- Strong sales skills with hunter personality