Business Unit : Jonview Canada Inc. - Toronto
Department : Groups
Supervisor : Donn Stewart Supervisor, Groups
Position(s) Supervised : None
Class (Scale) : 17J
To provide timely and accurate costings of Ad-hoc groups & series. To also manage the operation of Group Tours ensuring to maintain or improving pre-established margins while providing exceptional service to our Clients.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Group Costing, Planning & Operations
- Research and develop creative proposals/itineraries to entice clients’ interest.
- Produce accurate costings for proposals based on required services from client and coordinate with the Client to finalize the itinerary and recost as required.
- Book and ensure confirmation for all services associated with booked groups.
- Create Tour Director/Leader instructions, including timings, meal requirements, menus, routingand free flow notes specific to the group file.
- Approve Rooming Lists and Group Booking Updates and send them to suppliers per schedule. Review and print vouchers and instructions for groups/tours files.
- Monitor time frames during the group/tour operation to ensure deadlines, deposits, invoices, prepayments and cancellations/changes policies are met.
- Respond to questions/problems while group/tours are on the road.
- Investigate Accounting discrepancies and Customer Service complaints as required.
Level of Education Required
- College diploma.
- Studies in Travel and Tourism.
Work Experience Required
- 2 – 3 years of Costing and Planning and/or Operations experience in Tourism.
- Must be able to Multi-task efficiently with various projects on a daily basis.
- Able to plan; organize; set priorities and manage processes.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Accuracy in mathematics.
- Able to solve problems; creativity.
Please submit your resume via this website.