Air Travel Consultant
An integral member of the Sales team, the Kensington Air Sales Consultant work closely with Kensington’s Destination Experts to facilitate all aspects of Air travel for the Company’s clients. You will be responsible for coordinating complex international air itineraries utilizing the company’s preferred airline suppliers to present the best air itineraries and maximize profit for the company. With the goal of increasing sales conversion for Kensington Tours land programs or on air only requests, there will be the need to deal directly with the client or the client’s travel advisor from time to time. A love of arranging and selling leisure air itineraries is a must!
- Build air itineraries (primarily for US-based customers) and pricing options via the company’s proprietary booking platform and coordinate the clients land/tour booking to provide them a seamless travel experience.
- Manipulate complex international itineraries for the purpose of best pricing options utilizing published and net fare pricing options while taking commission opportunities and preferred supplier strategy into consideration.
- Work directly with Kensington Tours’ customers (travelers) and/or their travel advisors
- Achieve monthly sales goals for air sales (air only and air with land)
Process ticket requests and manage all schedule changes submitted by the airlines ensuring there is no disruption to the client’s tour itinerary.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of company’s airline contracts with preferred suppliers to ensure best utilization opportunities.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills to resolve any issues that surface with customers air travel arrangements.
- Stay fully informed and up to date on all airline rules and regulations and other industry requirements and accurately apply this information to all airline reservations offered as well as communicating any relevant information to the client.
- 2+ years of travel sales experience;
- Demonstrated experience with Air Sales and a familiarity with airline contracts, refunds, exchanges, consolidators, international airline commission and net fare agreements
- Excellent knowledge of international airfare routings and worldwide geography
- Experience with US originating air itineraries, ticketing and fare rules preferred
- 2+ years Sabre GDS experience (Amadeus GDS experience a plus)
- Motivated to achieve sales targets and other Key Performance Indicators
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An ability to work with initiative and to deliver under pressure of deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think independently & escalate issues as needed
- A friendly, outgoing nature with superior Customer Service skills and Sales abilities
- The ability to multi-task and be organized in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please go to the following link:
Other job offers that may interest you
Sales Consultant - TravelKensington Tours
Air Travel ConsultantKensington Tours
Cox and Kings (India + UAE)Chit-Chat Chai Samosa Party
Salaam Bombay (755 Burrard St 2nd floor, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1X6)