Today, as part of its 30th anniversary celebrations, Transat is back with its contest for travel consultants across Canada.
Every booking of a Transat product made today by midnight automatically earns consultants a chance to win one of the three trips for two that will be drawn at random in Quebec, in the Ontario-Atlantic region and in Western Canada.
The three winners will enjoy a package for two, including Air Transat flights in Economy class and a one-week, all-inclusive stay at one of these luxury resorts in the Excellence chain: Excellence El Carmen in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, or Beloved Playa Mujere and Finest Playa Mujeres, both near Cancun, Mexico.
Contest entry is automatic as soon as a consultant sells a Transat flight, package, or cruise during the day.
In addition, two other travel agents per region who have booked a Transat product today will earn $30 in Bonbon rewards.
May 17 marks the day, in 2012, that Air Transat unveiled its new cabin interior to mark the company's 25th anniversary.
Meanwhile, the company has also announced the winners of its Travel Agent Day Contest that took place on May 3. The following won 7-night all-inclusive vacations to these Karisma resorts:
- Caroline Drolet, from Voyages Laurier du Vallon – Azul Beach Resort The Fives Playa del Carmen, by Karisma
- Barb Crowe from Ixtapa Travel – El Dorado Royale
- Victoria Oliveira, from Flight Centre Markville – El Dorado Seaside Suites
Three winners also won $150 worth of Bonbon:
- Yolande Castello, Loyaltyone Travel Services Co.
- Marie-Michèle Fortin, Voyage Plaisance