Norwegian Cruise Line has named its top travel partners for 2015, a list which includes several Canadian businesses.
World Travel Holdings (WTH) was named NCL‘s 2015 Elite Agency of the Year for the fifth year in a row, selected for this top honor based on their ongoing commitment to the success of Norwegian Cruise Line, their overall revenue, continued growth and loyalty to Norwegian’s brand.
Canadian companies recognized this year include TravelBrands (Wholesaler/Tour Operator of the Year: Encore Cruises) and UCruising of Unionville, ON (Agency Partner of the Year).
Other travel partners recognized include:
- Consortia Partner of the Year: Travel Savers
- Franchise Partner of the Year: Cruise Planners
- Global Partner of the Year: Flight Centre/Liberty Travel
- Breakout Partner of the Year: WESTA
- Online Agency of the Year: Expedia
- Home-Based Agency of the Year: Nexion
- Tour Operator of the Year: Yankee Trails, US
- Agency Partner of the Year: Non-Stop Travel, West US
- Agency Partner of the Year: Cruises & Tours Unlimited, East US
- Marketing Partner of the Year: Expedia CruiseShipCenters
- CM&I Partner of the Year: Lifeplus
- CM&I Breakout Partner of the Year: HPN Global
- Charter Partner of the Year: Whet Travel
Norwegian also honored Uf Tukel and Don Walker of We Make People Happy Vacations (WMPH) as the line’s Travel Agent Advocates of the Year.