Travel Sales Lead - Sears Travel - Belleville, ON
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
1. Achieve personal and branch sales and revenue goals by selling products and services in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the Company including:
- Determining the customers needs and guiding them so they make an informed purchase.
- Close the sale and process documents and customer information required to complete the booking process in a timely fashion.
- Sell travel insurance.
- Promptly follow up on customer inquires.
- File related documents accounting to Company policies and procedures.
- Collect, when required, information about your weekly sales and review them with your manager.
- Promote and support local marketing. You are expected to promote special offers and preferred suppliers of Sears Travel.
- Ensure Quality Control of all reservations files for the agency.
- Develop a highly motivated, customer centric sales team focused on achievement of sales and revenue goals.
- Manage and monitor the administrative functions and operational processes of the branch and ensure compliance withindustry standards and Travel head office requirements.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
Minimum of a high school diploma ( or equivalent)
Completion of a Travel and Tourism program or equivalent experience in the travel/tourism industry
- 3-5 years of travel industry work experience required
- An established client base an asset
- Open office environment.
- Possible overtime and variable shifts based on retail store hours and business needs
- Excellent communication skills (Both Oral and Written)
- Excellent selling and customer service skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize (sense of urgency)
Excellent communication skills, patience and interpersonal skills,always conducting oneself with professionalism and diplomacy
- Team spirit, ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Confidentiality and honesty
- Computer skills : MS Office, ClientLinq,etc