Travel Programs Coordinator (Vancouver)
Do you have a background as a Corporate Travel Agent but also want to do more? We are looking for someone to serve as an inhouse agent, and also support other travel-related programs.
The role will serve as corporate travel agent within a travel company. You will service the business travel needs of those that travel on company business.
In addition, you will support, coordinate and manage other travel related programs within the company. This includes liaising with various suppliers on behalf of the company.
The role provides an agent the opportunity to capitalize on their experience as an agent while also building on that background to manage additional programs. More details on the other program will be provided during the interview.
This role will work from our downtown Vancouver offices, on regular office hours.
- 5+ years experience as a corporate travel agent
- Knowledge on a GDS, preferably Amadeus.
- Eager to serve people and understand the needs of business executives
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Experience accessing travel agent discounts (esp hotel, but also air/car)
- Additional language
- Experience in training others