I Love Travel
About I Love Travel:
I Love Travel is the collaboration of S-Trip!, Campus Vacations, and Breakaway Tours. Our family of brands offer the best and most innovative youth & travel experiences in the world. It is the culmination of our history, our people, our thousands of travelers, and our bright future. The #TripofaLifetime means adventure, making an impact, challenging yourself with new experiences, visiting new and beautiful places, and most importantly celebrating friendship. We know that travel has the power to change lives, and that is our purpose.
Role & Responsibilities:
- - Research the cost of travel arrangements for existing programs, custom quotes based on FIT packages which involve maximizing the opportunity for profitability.
- - Submit group rates and availability inquiries with suppliers.
- - Coordinating group files including booking inventory, rooming lists, issuing invoices and contracts, - Coordinating with suppliers and destination, collecting payments, and issuing special payables instructions.
- - Build working relationships with suppliers
- - Participate to staff meeting and provide solutions to improve group operations
- - Responsible for staff travel requests (business and personal staff travel)
- Minimum 2 years travel agent experience
- 2+ years of experience on Sabre
- Superior telephone and email communication
- Experience with group travel, youth travel an asset.
- Proven sales ability and experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Superior computer knowledge – MS Office, Google Searching
- TICO Certification
Please apply online at jobs.ilovetravel.com