Leisure Travel Specialist
ME to WE
WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
The ME to WE Adult & Family trips team is seeking an experienced and results-oriented travel professional with strong communication and customer service skills to join our department as an International Travel Specialist. Reporting to the Associate Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing travel arrangements for ME to WE’s adult & family clients, from crafting their overall travel itineraries to ensuring their smallest requests on the ground are met.
ME to WE is redefining what it means to travel with purpose and the successful candidate will play a critical role in contributing to the success of the Adult & Family trips team. As such, it is important that you bring with you not only a strong and successful track record of achievement in the leisure travel space but also an appreciation of the impact that our ME to WE trips have on both our travellers and the local communities we serve.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and cultivate all inbound leads while sourcing new business through outbound tactics.
- Create, develop, arrange and manage custom trip itineraries from conception through to execution.
- Leverage your relationship management skills to retain and reengage clients on a continual basis
- Utilize your exceptional customer service skills to ensure that our trip participants are best prepared for and feel as supported as possible ahead of their trip experience.
- Collaborate closely with other internal departmental stakeholders to ensure the needs of our clients are met and exceeded.
- Coordinate with our country teams to ensure the successful execution of all of ME to WE’s trip experiences.
- Embrace and exhibit the culture and Core Values of ME to WE each and every day.
What You Bring:
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven track record in leisure or corporate travel sales. Our ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of ME to WE’s core travel destinations – South America, East Africa & India.
- Proven ability to take initiative and multi-task in a demanding and fast-paced work environment.
- Exceptionally strong customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. Knowledge of Salesforce is an asset.
- TICO certification or willingness to obtain.