Analyst / Manager
A rapidly expanding multinational travel company, CheapOair.ca is seeking highly motivated, aggressive, and proactive professionals for our Markham office.
- Airline and travel industry knowledge particular with GDS (Global Distribution Systems) including Amadeus and Sabre along with related direct connections and alternative GDS used by low cost airlines.
- Experience must be in high volume operations doing at least 5,000 bookings a day from multiple countries including at a minimum US, Canada, LATAM and Europe. Operations should be highly automated with a history of automation and executional excellence
- Successful candidate must have 5+ Years’ experience in Ecommerce company and preferably a call center environment
- Leading edge Finance Tech skills are critical, but experienced BPO executives with strong technical skills and a proven track record of automation will also be considered
- Knowledge of database tools to manage operations and identify exceptions for immediate action is essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills capable of managing a multiple tasks
- Collaboration with Operations, technology, product and finance will be critical to your success
- Creative and Innovative professional who can bring energy to the team and develop future leaders
- Knowledge of Refunds, Air ticket sales, exchange bookings, audit of travel operations would be a plus
- SQL Knowledge would be a plus